Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seven Seeds, new branch of Brother Baba Budan

I 'm so excited about Seven Seeds since it 's a new branch of Brother Baba Budan which 's one of my favorite coffee cafe though I have to walk for about 20 minutes to go there while Seven Seeds 's just less than a minute walk from my home.

I went there right after I know about it but very disappointed that it didn't open yet. When I went to law library today, I saw smokes from Seven Seeds site. I think it must be opened since the smokes must come from coffee beans roasting, which 's correct.

I went there from Barry street entrance, just opposite Melbourne Uni's law building. When going inside, there's no boards so I have to ask what coffee's on the griders; one 's house, the other I forgot since I order house blend :P
The place 's welcome, a lot of natural light, big space, many tables. It's good hang out after studying.
They also have a clover machine here. I 'm kind of dumpstuck that they moved a clover from BBB to here but nooooo... they told me that they have 2 clover machines, silly me.

My table 's next to cupping room
They also serve foods here, this 's their kitchen.

My mocha, latter are is nice, coffee color 's right, but the taste 's not...it's a bit waterly. I don't know what 's wrong so I have to bring my coffee expert, LS. Apperently, she thinks it 's my fault, :( since I tends to drink single origin coffee which 's more intense and deeper than the house blend. How she figured it out? We ordered house and special of the day latte which mine 's waterly as usual but her 's so..nice. So, the temperature and water 're not a problem since it the same process. The difference is with coffee beans. Either it 's too fresh or it 's not as deep/strong as I like...

1 comment:

  1. the coffee looks good...it's good that you have other choice around law building!

    ReplyDelete