Monday, June 15, 2009

Dutch Mess


I actually didn't know what the Dutch Mess is. I only know that I have to go to CH2 for 'ORANGE SORBET' 'cos LS told me about it twice already. I went to CH2 for the first time last Friday but there is no Dutch Mess on the menu. It 's off the menu already.
Luckily, the staff there asked the chef to do it for me :P Dutch Mess was in a bowl with a lid on. The first thing I saw was fragrant, not see by the eyes but by nose instead. This dish 's very refreshing and uplifting a soul... Orange sorbet 's fabulous, accompanied with pure vanilla ice-cream, candied orange zest, meriange, and cointreau brioche... yumm...
I went there again on the following day with LS... since with some reasons that I don't really know, my apartment had no gas. So, I was titled to have something to cheer me up :P
SL rating: Service 4 Dessert 4.5

1 comment:

  1. I know where the original creator of the Dutch Mess has gone to and I know who the new CH2 chef is for the time being...

    Both places are for very good eating now hehehe

    LS

    ReplyDelete