Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eclipse

LS always says 'eat whatever you want, drink whatever you want, and you still can loose weight as long as you excercise', which I prove it true. So, I started the day by having cupcakes at The Cupcake Family in QV before heading to other side of CBD for coffee, ofcourse :D


Mini cupcakes in a pic above 're green tea cake and blueberry cheesecake. In a picture below 're Strawberry-chocolate cake and orange-almond cake. I think it 's a good deal 4 mini cupcakes for $7 and it's a pleasant place to catch up with friends.

After finishing cupcakes, we walked to Eclipse which located half town away from QV. We couldn't find it eventhough I knew that the entrance 's on Flinder lane. My friend and I then went through Intercontinental Hotel from Collins Street side. When we there, we still not sure we came to the right place but I was drawn by the name of coffee bean on the single origin board: 'Panama Geisha'. So, we walked through the door.


Yes, we came to the right place, Eclipse. I started with House blends latte, which 's smooth and strong coffee. I later found out that the house blend called 'coffee junkie', lol. After satisfied with my latte, I decided to try Panama espresso. It 's woody, earthy, chocolatie, a hint of sweetness, and mild punchiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment